USB Outdoor Power Strip Weatherproof, Waterproof Surge Protector with 3 USB Ports and 6 Outlets, 6 FT Extension Cord, Shockproof Overload Protection, Mountable for Home Office Patio Porch, Black
as of March 23, 2023 7:20 am
- 【9-in-1 Power Extension】 6 waterproof outlets and 3 USB ports simultaneously charge for 9 devices. The AC outlets provide 1875W/15A rated power. The USB ports get 5A/2.4A/12W for each port, sharing 5A/3A/15W power. Note: USB3.0 for power strip defines USB fast charging tech 3rt generation, doesn't mean USB 3.0 of data delivery.
- 【Definition of IPX6 Waterproof】 IPX6 rated waterproof surge protector can withstand rain, water splash, and even water flow. But it can't be completely submerged in water as it's not IPX8 rated. Water flows into the sockets can do no damages to the protected inner circuit due to our patented design, and it will flow out through the drainage holes on the back. Note: rubber cover on the switch is just for extra double safety.
- 【Electric Shockproof Outlet】 Only a US standard plug can exclusively match the deliberately designed structure of the socket, which is patented by USTPO. After then, the circuit gets truly connected and provides power for your devices. Which means foreign objects such as forks, tweezers, keys, and even children's fingers can't get powered through these Electric Shockproof outlets.
- 【All-round Safety Design】 The built-in circuit breaker can automatically shut off when overloaded, preventing overheat-caused fire. The casing of the outdoor power strip is made of 1382°F heat-retardant ABS+PC material. 16AWG heavy-duty (3*1.3 mm²) swivel extension cord has a reinforced junction to avoid crack, which is accredited by UL. The rubber-covered switch makes an extra safety guarantee.
- 【Easy to Install in 2 Ways】 A versatile hanging bracket is included in the box, which can be easily adhered to a smooth surface indoor, or can be tightly screw-fixed on the tree outside. And there is a hanging hole on the back of the weatherproof surge protector. It's easier than the traditional way to mount a surge protector outdoor or indoor.
There are no reviews yet.