Sweetnight Queen Mattress, 12 Inch Memory Foam and Hybrid Innerspring Mattress for Motion Isolation and Cool Sleep, Mattress Queen, Grey, Island
as of November 19, 2023 7:18 am
- PRESSURE & PAIN RELIEVE -Sweetnight 12 inch queen mattress is designed with hundreds of internal individually wrapped coils and gel memory foam. Adjust independently to ensure support and perfectly contour your body, relieving pressure points along your neck, shoulders, back and hips. Effective in the relief of pain–including back, hip and shoulder pain with this mattress queen size..Set Up: Simply take your mattress out of the box and enjoy watching it decompress. Jumping, walking, and sleeping on your mattress can speed up the process.
- MOTION ISOLATION FOR A RESTFUL UNDISTURBED SLEEP-The queen size mattress works independently to provide localized bounce in different zones. Allows each coil of this hybrid mattress to move independently for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer between partners for an undisturbed night of rest. Provides you the best of both worlds with innerspring mattress support and memory foam comfort.
- A COMFORTABLE, COOLING SLEEP-The puffy pillow top mattress is designed with gel-infused memory foam, adjusts the mattresses temperature to make you sleep cool. Totally combines luxurious comfort and body-hugging support for the ultimate sleep experience. With this spring mattress, you’ll spend your nights sound asleep instead of counting sheep. You’ll wake up refreshed and ready to start your day.
- HEALTH & BED MATTRESSES-A soft, supple fiber designed to move both heat and moisture away from the surface of the hybrid mattress queen. Plus made of CertiPUR-US Certified foam, which is safe and healthy. Enjoy a healthier, dependable and enjoyable sleep with medium firm mattress.
- SMARTLY SHIPPED & MATTRESS IN A BOX- Our queen size mattresses are compressed, rolled & shipped in a box conveniently to your door for easy set up. Easy to move through narrow hallways and staircases. Recovery of 72 hours is recommended for your new mattress to get to its original and plush shape. We recommend sleeping on queen size mattress for a few weeks in order to give your mattress a chance to“break-in” to the way you sleep.